The duty of the TM section is Co-ordination of procedure relating
to various sections,
1. Quarterly Report of simplification of form and procedure.
2. Quarterly Report regarding delay in recoveries of Government
dues and staff order etc.
3. Monthly Report regarding the updating of employees account in
long terms advances.
4. Monthly report regarding the expenditure of development scheme
under R-Loans advances.
5. Monthly Information System (MIS) Report.
6. Inspection of this office made by the Auditor General of Pakistan's
representative and correspondence in this
7. All matters and correspondence relating to the rules and orders
of the Federal Government.
8. All matters and correspondence relating to rules and orders of
the Provincial Government.
9. Rules and orders regarding GPF Zakat, Usher and correction slip
of new budgetary classification manual.
10. Opening of Personal Ledger Accounts (PLAs) and allotment of
Drawing Disbursing Officers,
11. Audit Report on the central auditing accounts furnished by the
Director General (DG) Audit
12. Court Cases, Wafaqi Mohtasib i.e. Federal and Provincial and
13. Statutory Audit by the Director General (DG) Audit Sindh, Karachi.
14. Establishment of DAOs in Sindh and review of work. Annual report
regarding the sanctioned and
working strength of DAOs in Sindh.
15. Correspondence and issue of instructions regarding close of